Friday, December 31, 2010

My Personal 2011 "Challenge"

Here's my list of stitching "challenges" for 2011:

Nine of the Little House Needlework ornaments from 2010
Little House Needlework's Pumpkin Hollow
La D Da's Live, Laugh, Love
Ink Circles' Sea Stars
Lizzie Kate's Christmas double flips (started at our retreat in 2008-the first 6 are done; I suppose these could count as 6 more but we'll leave it as one.)
Blackbird Designs' Flea Market Souvenir
Blackbird Designs' Bittersweet Moon

The above are in some state of stitching "readiness". I am anxious to start in on these on New Year's Day.

I have several SALs in progress and hope to get those moving along in 2011, too. These includes the Anniversaries of the Heart series done on one LARGE piece of fabric and Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow, where I have completed block 1 and made decent progress on blocks 2 and 3.

Feliz Ano Nuevo!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment