Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The 2012 Challenge

After a great deal of "basket-digging", I think that these 12 projects are going to work quite well for me in 2012. A * indicates that the project is a new one for me.

1. Pocketful of Peppermint-Blue Ribbon Designs
2. The North Wind-Little House Needleworks
3. Dec 2011 JCS magazine-the Blackbird ornament*
4. July Square-Anniversaries of the Heart series from Blackbird Designs
5. December Square-Anniversaries of the Heart series from Blackbird Designs*
6. One square-Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow-Carriage House Samplers
7. A second square-Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow-Carriage House Samplers*
8. Crown Sampler-Plum Street
9-12. 4 stockings Crowning the Tree-Blackbird Designs*

I am anxious to make progress on the two large pieces-Anniversaries of the Heart and Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. One day these will hopefully be finishes but probably not in the upcoming calendar year. I have one square (of 12) completed on C@HRH and 3 (of 14) on Anniversaries of the Heart.

And I will make every effort to post one picture per month starting in January!!!!!

Janice

P.S. Did I mention that I have (insanely) joined two other challenges for the year?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment